Friday, December 19, 2008

Crossfit

The other day I got a chance to do a free workout at the new Crossfit place in Rockwall, it was pretty cool and I got to meet a couple of people as well. What we did was 21 reps of pull ups, 21 kettlebell swings and, 21 box jumps, then it just repeated down to 15, and then 9. I would say it was alot of cardio, and it felt pretty good. I thought it would be like 24 hr fitness but it was not anything like that, sure it had a couple of squat racks but nothing major, it really had everthing that a regular persons house would have, like a chin up bar, or some free weight. Really what I think Crossfit is trying to do is inspire people, and show them that you can do what ever you want to benefit your health, either at your own place or at a gym, but it is up to you to make the effert.

No comments:

Dennis wolf/ Me

Dennis wolf/ Me
i would also like to achieve a goal like this guy did