Friday, December 19, 2008

Challenge

When you go to Christmas I want to give you a challenge, write down everything you eat, and you will most likely change the way you eat because you want it to be a good list of food. Then hang it up some where so everyone can see how you did on your eating during Christmas, because I know that it will be hard, but wait just because there are alot of sweets it doesn't mean you have to eat everyone of them. the way you eat now, and, what you do now effects what you are going to be in the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for helping with my holiday challenges! I have survived Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. I've surely kept off a typical 5 pounds otherwise!

Dennis wolf/ Me

Dennis wolf/ Me
i would also like to achieve a goal like this guy did